What & How to Wear Lehenga for a Wedding?
Is it a problem for you when you get a wedding function invites, Then don’t worry we found the 10 Style Ideas on What & How to wear lehenga for a wedding function.
Our LooksFab fashion magazine is trying to bring the best of style ideas and stuff for at one place.
<—Advertisement from Web—>
List of 10 Style ideas on What & How to Wear Lehenga for a Wedding mentioned below:
- Heavy fancy blouse crop top with Simple plain lehenga
- Sexy Halterneck blouse with Simple plain lehenga & Dupatta (Sangeet Outfit)
- Classy and Sexy Tube blouse or Top with Simple plain lehenga & Dupatta (Cocktail Outfit)
- Bright color blouse with Simple plain lehenga & Contrasting Dupatta (Day Wedding outfit)
- Classy crop top with Simple plain lehenga & Dupatta (for Someones.. wedding)
- Blouse with lace embroidery or Floral Print blouse with Simple plain lehenga with or without Dupatta 😉 (Mehndi Outfit)
- Full neck blouse with embroidered net Dupatta and Simple plain lehenga with latkan a.k.a Accessories (Elegant Outfit for Traditional Family weddings)
- Velvet full sleeves blouse with a shawl on top of simple plain lehenga a.k.a Sabyasachi Look (Winter Wedding)
- Shirt with Lehenga and accessories (Indo Western Look for a wedding)
- Sleeveless Top with shell accessories and lehenga (Beach Wedding)
Link to check out our Designer Lehenga Choli Collection meant for every occassions.
Subscribe Our Fashion Blog 👉💃 FREE 😁
Disclaimer: From the Web